The team at cubesys possess many years of experience in the field of Information Technology Infrastructure. We provide solutions to clients that blend best practice with leading technologies.
cubesys has a strong track record in the successful delivery of IT Infrastructure projects across a diverse range of Government, Enterprise and SMB clients. We provide solutions to suit the way you work; providing advice and high-quality outcomes, on time and within budget.
A commitment to excellence, supported by experience and best practice methodologies, is what makes cubesys an exceptional company to partner with. The cubesys team collaborates internally to ensure the right people are working to achieve the best possible project outcomes for its clients. As one of the industry’s emerging brands, we stand apart with a commitment to quality, integrity and transparency. We have invested in our internal management systems with a focus on providing timely information and measurable value to our clients.
As strong Microsoft and Citrix partners, cubesys can assist with the industry’s core technologies.
At cubesys, we can support or host all your IT needs, across a range of locations, platforms and hosting models. We provide services to keep your entire server fleet healthy, available and up to date. With cubesys managing your IT environment and providing optimal performance of your IT infrastructure, you are free to focus on your core business.
Alternatively, you may just need to offload some of the day-to-day tasks that are hard to resource due to budget or expertise. cubesys can help by providing a ‘Block of Hours’ service to suit your particular needs. We can offer our Australian based 24/7 service desk to cater for the IT Infrastructure expertise and task fulfilment you require.
At cubesys we provide Managed Services to leading Government and Enterprise clients who trust us to provide a range of services from simple skills gaps services, right through to Data Centre services on both public and private cloud.
cubesys Service Delivery Model
Our Services business is built on best practice processes and empowered service and account management. This ensures an engagement model that is responsive, flexible and offers the appropriate business intimacy. We work in partnership with our customers to improve the performance of their systems and related processes, reduce costs and to solve business and operational problems.
Our project and managed services guided by its cubesys Service Delivery Model (cSDM), overseen as part of our ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System, drawing on the depth of experience of its founders during the formative stages of the company’s existence, was developed to ensure that internal systems are capable of delivering value and accuracy to the work we perform for our clients. Today, cubesys continues to invest heavily in the cSDM, ensuring not only that it is continuing to meet our client and business needs, but also to provides accurate reports and schedules that reflect the reality of the work performed.
The cubesys methodology is proven and mature, adhering to PRINCE2 and ITIL v3 frameworks; and is regularly assessed and improved through our ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System.
Benefits of using the cSDM for your project include the following:
- To adequately guide your team through the efficient management of project and service deliverables;
- To facilitate collaboration and effective communication among all the stakeholders by giving them a common frame of reference;
- To provide you with a practical and immediately workable set of processes across all phases of the project, including project engagement, project delivery and ongoing support;
- To foster productivity by clearly identifying the project and process deliverables and the activities needed to produce them;
- To support the synchronisation of project management, project delivery, quality management, and other related processes; and
- To assist management's decision-making by formulating the right questions at the right time, and by providing pertinent information through an accurate framework of check points.