The new build of System Center Configuration Manager/Endpoint Manager Current Branch (2002) as been released and is now available.
This new version will be available within the next few weeks using the in-console update.
If you don’t want to wait you can still use the script available for download here https://download.microsoft.com/download/7/c/4/7c48f2c7-f433-414b-a901-753a61c7956d/EnableEarlyUpdateRing2002.exe
This new build is the first to start integrating SCCM/Endpoint Manager on-premises with Endpoint Manager portal, as you can now upload your SCCM devices to the cloud services and then be able to take action from the Endpoint Manager portal (https://endpoint.microsoft.com/).
Also part of this release, the following new or improved functionalities:
- Desktop Analytics
- Connection Health dashboard shows client connection issues – Use the Desktop Analytics Connection Health dashboard in Configuration Manager to monitor the clients’ connectivity health. It now helps you to more easily identify client proxy configuration issues in two areas:
- Endpoint connectivity checks
- Connectivity statu
- Client management
- Client log collection – You can now trigger a client device to upload its client logs to the site server by sending a client notification action from the Configuration Manager console.
- Wake up a device from the central administration site – From the central administration site (CAS), in the Devices or Device Collections node, you can now use the client notification action to Wake Up devices.
Improvements to support for ARM64 devices – The All Windows 10 (ARM64) platform is available in the list of supported OS versions on objects with requirement rules or applicability lists.
- Track remediation history when supported – You can now Track remediation history when supported on your configuration item compliance rules. When this option is enabled, any remediation that occurs on the client for the configuration item generates a state message.
- Configuration Manager Console
- Send a smile improvements – When you Send a smile or Send a frown, a status message is created when the feedback is submitted.
- Search all subfolders for configuration items and configuration baselines – Similar to improvements in previous releases, you can now use the All Subfolders search option from the Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines nodes.
And many more; you can have a look at What’s new here https://docs.microsoft.com/configmgr/core/plan-design/changes/whats-new-in-version-2002